If you have been a victim of false arrest, assault or battery at the hands of the police, other misconduct by the police, or if you are being maliciously prosecuted, you may have a claim for the violation of your civil rights. If your constitutional rights have been violated do not wait to contact an attorney. You may have as little as 90 days from the incident to file a Notice of Claim stating your intentions to file suit.

The Law Office of Jennifer R. Louis-Jeune can provide you with a free consultation and evaluation of your potential claim. We can explain the law and guide you through the process of protecting your rights.